Strike A Pose!  

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am a Customer Service Concierge for First Meta (the SL credit card and savings account) and I received a question from Pier Tempel of Lost Angels poses. After talking and letting him know that I absolutely love their poses and use them all the time I was sent a present in my inventory. It was their Boudoir chaise lounge, boudoir chair, and puff. Oh how I love this set! I threw on my Spider outfit from Cachet and here ya go!!!! LA poses has very sexy couple poses along with many many single poses for all your modeling and ao needs. I am doing more pics than writing today just because I need to show you what the chair and chaise can do. Plus you don't have to hear me Yack!!! LOL See some more pics of this exquisite set and outfit after the jump.


I have added the lm for the chaise and chair above. The outfit is from Cachet and it is called Spider. I have also given the lm above.
SKIN: Caliente Express-Another skin(wuvme)
EYES:Glanz-Grey
HAIR: ETD-Lynne

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Strike A Pose!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster