Another Tribute to Last Call!!  

Thursday, February 28, 2008



As I find myself drawn back to Last Call one more time before they close. I have found yet a couple of outfits that I still didn't have. Imagine that....lol... I guess I just feel that I might miss something if I don't buy everything they have. Who can resist their style and quality though. I put this outfit together and thought I would share it with you. Hope you enjoy!!



What I am wearing:

Skin: Caliente Express-Another Skin 5
Hair: Airy-Blonde pack
Eyes: Glanz-Fresh Blue
Shirt: Last Call-Cali-Crushed top (part of outfit)
Skirt: Last Call-Compliqee-pleated skirt (part of outfit)
Earrings: /artilleri/-teardrop earring
Choker: Willow (part of La Reina's Valentine Hunt)
Bracelet: Delicatessen Isis Bracelet
Ring: 16 Diamond Silver Band (London Collection)
Belly Ring: NC-Diamond Belly Piercing-Heart
Shoes-Maitreya-Chi Chi

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster