I love Dutch Touch!!  

Monday, February 25, 2008


I received this pack of adorable racer back shirts from Dutch Touch today and I just had to wear one for all of you. I pieced it together with a fluffy short skirt and some leggings. Hope you like it. Sorry we have been away for awhile. Gabby and I have both been out of commission but we will be back and rearing to go!!




What I am Wearing:
Skin: Caliente Express-Another skin 5
Eyes: Glanz-Fresh Blue
Hair: C+C-Yoko
Shirt: ::Dutch Touch::-Topliner Flower Grey
Tank top: Camie Cooper-Long Tank Top-White
skirt: Cupcake-Black poofy skirt
Leggings: kushukushu kutsushita-Gray
Shoes: Naughty Mary Janes
Choker: Shiny Things-Stoned Choker-Hermatite
Bracelet: Kat's Bangles

*posted by Pyper Dollinger

Email this post


0 comments: to “ I love Dutch Touch!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster