Dance an Irish Jig in this Spirit 1L Offer!!  

Friday, March 14, 2008

Hi all, I wanted to let you know of an awesome offer I have found for St. Patrick's Day!! You have to get one of Savannahann McMillan from Spirit City's Irish Dance Costumes for the very occasion. She has offered a great deal for 1L you get the full costume along with a most awesome skin with green makeup, a pose and 2 Irish Dance animations. Also included in this Irishy offer is a child cosutume as well. (I know my child avi needs a bit of help. I promise I will work on it.) She also has multiple colors of this exquisetly detailed costume for 300L. I am always impressed with the hard work that Savannahann puts inot her work and believe me girl it shows. I mean take a look at the Irish hair that she is also seeling in her store. WOW! This offer will be good until Tuesday then the price for the green costume goes back to the normal price...so hurry and get it at Spirit City!



What I'm Wearing:
Crimson Costume:
Skin: Nyte N Day-Evolution.v2-Smokey-Cool
Outfit: Spirit Adult Irish Step Costume-Crimson- shirt, pants, skirt, socks, shoes, back shaw
Eyes: Glanz-Fresh Blue
Hair: Spirit Irish Spirit I hairstyle-Dark Brunette
Green Costume:
Skin: Spirit Irish Step Dancer Skin, Tan w/ Irish Green Makeup
Eyes: Glanz-Fresh Blue
Hair: Spirit-Irish Spirit I Hairstyle-Dark Bruenette
Outfit: SPIRIT IRISH STEP DANCE COSTUME & SKIN FREEBIE SET FOR ST. PATS. -
Includes Skin I have on, shirt, pants, skirt, back shaw, socks and shoes. (skins have 8 choices)
Also Included in this pack is a Child's Costume (pictured above)

**Animation pose done by Savannahann McMillan of Spirit City

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster