Friendship Week At caLLie cLine  

Thursday, March 6, 2008

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg...
even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."
- Bernard Meltzer



It is friendship week at caLLie cLine and what a fun week it has been so far! Last night, I popped in to pick up the Day Three gift and, of course, shop around a little bit (I managed to exercise a bit of self-control for once, but I know it won't last the week, so you can be sure there is a CC shopping spree in my very near future). As is the norm in caLLiefornia, you can't stop in without making a new friend (or five) because all of the girls in the Cal Gal group are just so amazing! Taking advantage of the poseballs caLLie has set out, Joonie, Sky2, Kurvy, Chanteusse, Clover and I set about creating our pyramid (that's me at bottom center). I think I need to find a good chiropractor.



If you haven't yet joined the Cal Gal group, now is the time! And not just because caLLie is so generous (though I gotta tell you, she lavishes gifts on this group like no other I am, or have been, a member of), but she is also an amazing designer. I simply can't resist picking up each new release and by now, I think I own almost all of the first floor.

Big hugs to caLLie and all of the Cal Gals for making this the best week ever...you all rock!

Oh...and one last thing...I was playing around with a black and white skin that I picked up from La Sylphide at the Rue d'Antibes sim opening, so I took a couple of pictures and sent them to Tucor, who added a little lighting effect to come up with this finished product. Here is a different take on the Fun in the Sun Dress, Fat Belt and matching bracelet that was the Day 2 gift.


What I'm wearing:
Dress: Fun In The Sun (Friendship Week Day 2 Gift) - Callie Cline
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Pumps (Color Change Version) - Stiletto Moody
Skin: Liliana Black and White-Noir - La Sylphide
Hair: Davina II in Black - ETD

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Friendship Week At caLLie cLine

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster