Right to be WRONG!  

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


WRONG is definitely on my top ten list of favorite stores in SL. So when I heard they were having a freebie hunt to celebrate their new store, I couldn't wait to participate. The prizes were hidden in cute little chocolate bars as the store is now located in a renovated chocolate factory.

I like the new store. It's sleek and spacious...the perfect place to sell the kind of clothing WRONG specializes in. My friend Rhodesy and I spent a little time there grabbing all the bars of chocolate we could find. But not only did WRONG owners spoil us with chocolatey freeness, they also set out a few special items for a "Less Than 50L" sale. More photos and info after the jump.


I grabbed this Clip skirt for 25L and the Splatter top for 10L. A fantastic outfit for less than 50L, what could be better?

Rhodesy and I both grabbed this great pinstripe top she's wearing. I love the details on WRONG clothing. The rings on the front and the straps on the back make this top extraordinary. She paired it with two of the freebies we found on the hunt, the purple A-Line skirt and the cross necklace. Another outfit for less than 50L.



But wait...there's always more.

My third grab from the sale table was this fantastic black velvet coat. At 30L, this is more than a steal. I paired it with my stripped jeans from Decoy and my favorite WRONG boots for a fun and sexy look. I love the versatility of this piece...you can dress it up or dress it down and always look fabulous.




One of the freebies on the hunt was the Blue Patch Dress. I bought the red version a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd model that one instead. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. It's super cute yet retains that edgy fabulousness WRONG is famous for. It has corset lacing on the back and I love the black shoulder straps, though I can't decide if they look like ribbon or leather. Either way, it's a fun addition to this dress.









I could post for days on just the clothing I have from WRONG: edgy, casual, gothy, industrial, you name it...you can find it here. Be sure to check out their new store if you haven't already.

Model Info for Rhodesy Durant:
Skin: Naughty Designs Alina Fair Eye Shadow Smokey, Red Lips
Eyes: Sin Skins Intense Violet/Obsidian Eyes
Hair: ETD Janine in Blackberry
Nails: Sin Skins Glitter Manicure Plum
Top: WRONG Pinstripe Top
Bottoms: WRONG - A-line Skirt (purple)
Necklace: WRONG Beaded Cross Necklace (black)
Earrings: Large Silver Hoop Earins by Caroline's Jewelry
Bracelet: Black Double Wrape Bead Bracelet - Lowe Shine by Bonita's Jewelry & Funique
Shoes: WRONG - Buckle Boots (purple)

Model Info for Arcadia - Outfit #1
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin - 20 (Glitter)
Eyes: Eye AC - Dark Turquoise
Hair: ETD - Jackie, Elika's Red
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Jewelry: Ruby Eye Belly Stud (Freebie)
Slither - Earrings, Ruby Red on Black (freebie)
Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
WRONG - Sanity Jelly Bracelets
WRONG - Beads & Bangles, Red
Top: WRONG - Splat Top
Skirt: WRONG - Clip Skirt
Stockings: Falln - Noel Dress Stockings, Black
Shoes:WRONG - Basic Boots, Black

Model Info for Arcadia - Outfit #2
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin - 20 (Glitter)
Eyes: Eye AC - Dark Turquoise
Hair: ETD - Jackie, Elika's Red
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Jewelry: Ruby Eye Belly Stud (Freebie)
Slither - Earrings, Ruby Red on Black (freebie)
Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Coat: WRONG - Black Velvet Coat
Jeans: Decoy - Stripped Jeans, Dark Denim
Shoes: WRONG - Basic Boots, Black

Model Info for Arcadia - Outfit #3
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin - 20 (Glitter)
Eyes: Eye AC - Dark Turquoise
Hair: ETD - Merijayne II, Chocolate
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Jewelry: WRONG - Sanity Jelly Bracelets
WRONG - Beads & Bangles, Red
Jen's - Vampire Bait Choker
Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Dress: WRONG - Plaid Patch Dress, Red
Stockings: Gothicatz - Panthera, Stockings
Shoes: WRONG - Basic Boots, Black

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Right to be WRONG!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster