Its a jungle out there, Even in SL  

Sunday, August 31, 2008


OK, time to get back on track. The summer has been one I wont forget. But the fall is upon us kids are back in school (thank goodness for small favors). I am even starting to see Halloween stuff at the local stores already. So with the fall coming means fall fashions and new outfits. I found myself at Jungle Wear and could not believe the selection.
Jungle Wear has everything and the best part is that it is all for men. You don't have to wade through the skirts, dresses, and crop tops to find what your looking for. You TP in and boom everything is there for the buying. It's a one stop shopping store for all your men's fashion needs. I started by finding some shirts both casual and dressy. And of course I had to get a pair of jeans to wear with them. But I have to point out one shirt I received from there as a gift and it is a skeleton sitting at a computer with the words "congratulation you have been logged on to SL."
But, don't let me stop you there. You have the opportunity to buy everything from hats to shoes and everything in between. Plus, you can buy it by the piece or in outfits cause you know us men were lazy and some of us don't have the best fashion sence, so buying the outfit means not stripes with polka dots. And the prices are very good there also. So take a few minutes to check them out and I am sure you will find something you like.




Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster