Go Gators!!!  

Monday, September 1, 2008

Ok first I want to start by apologizing that I have been gone for awhile...RL has really taken ahold of me and I am finally back and ready to go again. Second, I have decided to do this post on College Football due to the fact that I am the Florida Gators Number 1 fan and WOOHOO it is finally game time! This weekend were the first games of the season for many teams and I wish you all luck this year but if you aren't a Gator you are Gator Bait! :) I wanted to show my spirit with my Gator cheerleading uniform by Nella's Designs and my tennies by SPIRIT. Also, this pre released sweat suit from SPIRIT.




What I am wearing:
SKIN: Caliente Express-another skin-wuvme
EYES: Glanz-Fresh Blue
Hair-ETD-ELIKA-Blonde
Cheer Uniform-Nela
Cheer warm up- SPIRIT In the Zone warm-up, Broncos
Shoes-SPIRIT Cheer Sneaker


Thanks to Fernando Bergbahn for the awesome Pics! HUGS

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Go Gators!!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster