Blacklace...And A Bit Of Leather Too  

Tuesday, September 2, 2008




Alphamale & Blacklace had the Grand Opening of their new SIM a few weeks ago. The whole place is gorgeous! The Blacklace store is one of the most opulently designed stores I've ever seen. It's rich colors, dark wood floors, and dark wall treatments are a delight for the eyes. I felt like I'd stepped into a sumptuous boudoir. Yelmer Pfeffer and Mariska Simons, both of whom I met that night andfound to be lovely people, did a fantastic job on that place. If you've not been there, you should go just for the experience of stepping inside their sensual world. Alphamale is stunning too, very sleek and modern. Bright and bold. A direct contrast to Blacklace, but then--they should be. There's a jazz club too and a mall on the new SIM, but I've not been able to go to the club yet. Maybe someday I'll have some free time to check it out. Of course, I meant to blog about it then, but RL got in the way. It has a nasty habit of doing that, doesn't it? But the SIM was so fabulous and the lingerie I bought so stunning, that I just had to blog it...even if I am a few weeks late.

This past weekend I had some free time in world, so I decided to do some inventory sorting. Not particularly riveting, but a necessary evil. While lounging around my STILL unfurnished house (though I do have some rugs and artwork out) I decided to pull out the lingerie I bought at Blacklace and snap some photos. The first set I put on is the Black and White Laced Bra Set.



I adore this set. It's so pretty and feminine. I don't usually wear white, but this texture was so stunning I couldn't resist. And what I love most is that, because of the different layer options, it's easy to wear with any outfit. Rhodesy and I took a friend who is new to SL shopping the other night (to Alphamale no less) and I wore this underneath my Dalini shirt and capri pants from Decoy. There's nothing like wearing a pretty bra and panty set underneath your clothing to make you feel flirty and feminine.



Want so see more? Keep reading!

My second favorite outfit from Blacklace is the Tangible Dreams set in Red Velvet. This set is just scrumptious. There's no other word for it. The texture is so lovely you want to reach out and touch it, the color is rich and gorgeous, and the stockings and garters lend the right amount of sexiness to make any avatar wearing this a complete knockout. By the way, see I do have artwork on the walls!





This last set is a little bit different and is probably not for everyone, but it's perfect for me. Dark Lusts is an ensemble made entirely of black leather. I LOVE LOVE LOVE leather. I love the way it looks, the way it feels, the way it hugs the curves of your body, and even the way it smells. There's nothing quite like quality leather, and the fact that Mariska Simmons has a set made out of it in her store makes me a very happy girl.


This set is powerful and seductive. Even if you don't swing into the darker side of lust, it's a stunning set of lingerie. A definite work of art.



I never did get my inventory sorted, but I got to lounge around in fabulously sexy lingerie. Not a bad weekend, all things considered.


Model Info Lace Bra Set:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: Damselfly - Indya, Ruby Twilight
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Red
Lingerie: Blacklace - Black & White Laced Bra Set
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Caroline's - Individual, a Right-hand ring


Model Info Tangible Dreams:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: Abyss - Secret, Blood
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Red
Lingerie: Blacklace - Tangible Dreams, Red Velvet
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Caroline's - Individual, A Right Hand Ring
Earthstones - Floating Circles Necklace
Shoes: ZHAO - Lucia, Black

Model Info Dark Lusts:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: The Abyss - Secret, Light Blonde
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure,Crimson
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Red
Lingerie: Blacklace - Dark Lusts: Black Leather Bra and Garter Set
Tattoo: Inks & Kinks - Captivity Tattoo (Kinky)
Shoes: Falln - Tall Vinyl Boots, Black
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Caroline's - Individual, a Right-hand ring
Halasa Hallard Designs - Moon Star Belly Ring, Silver
Sweet Dreams - Basic Collar, Black and Red
Kinky-O! - Wrist Cuffs

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster