:Bijou-Yoohooo!!!  

Thursday, September 11, 2008



Ok so it's a corny title, I'm so sorry! I have found my absolutely, positively new favorite store. I am so sorry to all my friends that I have sent the lm to and they have told me that they have taken out second mortgages after shopping at :Bijou. Thanks alot Tati for giving me the hint on this hip and so modern shop. When you tp in you see vibrant colors and omg awesome outfits everywhere. I want one of each...hehe. I bought this red applique wrap shirt that is sheer and oh so delicate that comes with the pin stripe gauchos that I absolutely adore. The other choice you have is a bra or undershirt depending on what mood your in (or how much skin you want to show :)). I seriously wandered around this store forever wanting every single thing in it but was low on lindens at the time and wanted to pick out just one more outfit. When I passed by this very chick two piece skirt ensemble, I had to have it. Of course, you can wear it in the summer heat without the arm warmers but don't they just add to the outfit? All I have to say is awesome design....WOW! I will be back there tomorrow...hehe! See more pics and info after the jump.







What I am wearing:
Khaki two piece:
SKIN: CALIENTE EXPRESS-Another Skin-Wuvme
EYES: Glanz:Clear Brown
Hair: ETD-Chandra
Ring: JCNY-Calla Lily Wedding Ring
Necklace-JCNY-Mother's Diamond Necklace
Outfit-:Bijou-Glava
Shoes: Maitreya-Chichi

Red top and Gauchos:
Same Skin and Eyes as above
Hair: ETD-WLSB Collection-Simplicity Sassy
Ring: JCNY-Calla Lily Wedding Ring
Bracelet, Necklace, Earrings-CCD-Pure-Butterfly
Outfit-:Bijou-Fragment
Shoes-Zhao-Sadie

Email this post


0 comments: to “ :Bijou-Yoohooo!!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster