Mischief Managed  

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I know, I know...I've blogged about Mischief before. But that was all about their "Sexy Business Wear", and this is not.

Jani Marlowe decided to change her group to a Subscribe-o-matic group, which makes it easier for her I bet, and frees up groups for we loyal fans, since the Lindens are stingy with the group slots. In honor of the switch, every person that signs up for the Mischief subscribe-o-matic group gets an exclusive free gift: Bring It.








One of the things I love the most about Mischief is the creative naming that goes into each outfit. Half the fun of shopping there is seeing the names of the outfit on the wall that grabs your eye and then giggling when you read it. I have mentioned my love for "Sexy Business Wear" before, but Janie Marlowe also does Clubwear very well. The outfits are always sexy and sassy - perfect for going dancing at your favorite nightclub - and this gift outfit is no exception. I really love the skirt on this one. And the detail in the texture is lovely as always, check out the row of buttons on the top and on the waistband of the skirt.

Click the jump for more photos and outfits from Mischief!






It comes with knee socks, but I chose to go with bare legs and my Maitreya Virtue shoes. Minimal jewelry for this outfit though, sometimes simple is the best.






While I was at the store joining the subscribe-o-matic, one of the new releases caught my eye. It's called Dream On, and it's similar in style to Bring It, but still unique. I love the lace band around the bottom of the top and the top of the skirt.







I also love how the back of the shirt is all lace. Very sexy.





I paired this one with some great jewelry, a group gift necklace from Alienbear, the slave rings from Bastchild, and the ruby belly piercing from SUS. For shoes, I chose the Mimmi shoes from Storm Schmooz because this skirt just screamed strappy black heels to me.



All this talking about Mischief's Clubwear got me thinking about my very first Mischief outfit, Maxim. So, of course, I had to put it on to go out today. I just love this outfit. I don't get to wear it often enough.



I love the sheer top and the cute little plaid skirt. The best part is probably the straps for garter belts that match the suspender straps on the top.



I paired this with my Basic Boots from WRONG because they are fabulous and very ME.



So now that you know Mischief does Sexy Business Wear AND Clubwear very well, run over, click the subscribe-o-matic, and then you too can "Bring It" the next time you go out.



Model Info Bring It
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: CRASH - Madonna Eyes
Hair: The Abyss - Secret, Blood
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Black
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Silver
Outfit: Mischief - Bring It, Group Gift
Shoes: Maitreya - Virtue, Patent Black
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Halaasa Hallard Designs - MoonStar Belly Ring, Silver
Caroline's - Individual, A Right Hand Ring

Model Info: Dream On
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: CRASH - Madonna Eyes
Hair: The Abyss - Secret, Blood
Outfit: Mischief - Dream On, Ebony
Shoes: Storm Schmooz - Mimmi, Full Black
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
SUS Jewelry - Ruby Eye Belly Stud
Alienbear Designs - Lady Deerhorn Xmas 07 Necklace, Red
Bastchild - Women's Slave Ring, Ruby Silver

Model Info Maxim
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: CRASH - Madonna Eyes
Hair: ETD - Jackie, Elika's Red
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Black
Outfit: Mischief - Maxim
Shoes: WRONG - Basic Boots
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud AFantasy - Coffin Goth Necklace

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Mischief Managed

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster