So Bizarre!  

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I was flipping through the second edition of the Modavia Fashion Directory the other night, and I came across a section entilted "Emerging Designers." This was probably my favorite part of the entire publication as I am ALWAYS on the lookout for the newest fashion finds in SL. I mean, my inventory is under ten thousand...I obviously don't have enough clothing yet. Right?

The designer that caught my eye the most was Anyusha Lilienthal and her Ibizarre clothing line. The clothes in the photo were gorgeous and seemed to be exactly my style, so I grabbed my friend Rhodesy and we tp'd over to Ibizarre as fast as SL would allow. To say we were impressed would be an understatement. The building was gorgeous and the clothes were fantastic. When we saw the prices, we were even more excited. Everything was quite reasonably priced and would fit into any clothing budget. I also liked the diversity of the styles in the clothing offered. Something for everyone is definitely a plus and Ibizarre has it. Click the jump to see what I mean.

I snagged this fantastic leather dress at the outlet store, which is off to the left of the main store. Be sure to check that out as everything in there is deeply discounted.


The texture is gorgeous and very detailed, which I love. It's a great dress for a night on the town, or even a date if you're looking for an edgy look. I paired it with the Maitreya Virtue shoes in Patent Leather and they were the perfect choice; sleek and sexy.

In the main store, I snagged several hundred lindens worth of stuff, but I think this Edina Dress is one of my favorites. It's a simply stunning black vintage style dress. I love the brocade texture that accentuates the waist. That same texture is on the fantastic oversized collar of this dress. It is a prim, so you could wear the dress without that accent, if you prefer, but I think the collar is part of what gives this dress such a vintage feel.


I kept this look fairly simple, with just a bracelet and some earrings. For shoes, I chose the Kammykaze shoes from Storm Schmooz. These elegant little slingbacks were the perfect accent to my vintage look. Aren't they gorgeous?
After several hours of shopping and traipsing across the grid, I decided to end my day by relaxing on the beach. Good thing I grabbed a great little beach bag at Ibizarre. It comes with everything you need for a lovely day at the beach.

Once I had the bag, I decided I needed new swimwear as well. Ibizarre has a great set called Breezy. The texture is gorgeous and it comes in a variety of colors, including the blue one you see here.
This little bikini was perfect for playing in the water and lounging on the beach to catch those last rays of summer sunshine. I stayed until the sun was gone and it was time to go home. For my trip home, I donned the more modest shirt and wrap around skirt that came with my bikini. I love the stripes on this skirt. They create a nice contrast with the texture of the top.

I'm so glad I found Ibizarre and I can't wait to see what Anyusha Lilienthal comes up with in the future. If her current line is any indication, she's definitely one to watch.

Model Info Leather Dress:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: Abyss - Secret, Blood
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Red
Dress: Ibizarre - Subaia Dress
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
BastChild - Women's Slave Rings, Silver and Ruby
Shoes: Maitreya - Virtue, Patent Black

Model Info Edina Dress:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: ETD -Willow, Crimson
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Red
Dress: Ibizarre - Edina Dress
Shoes: Storm Schmooz - Kammykaze
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Bonita - Black Double Wrap Bead Bracelet
Caroline's - Pearl Leaf Silver Earrings

Model Info Bikini:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: booN - NMR32 free hair, Chestnut
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Black
Pedicure: Candy Nail - #0000 Basic Toenails Black
Bikini: Ibizarre - Bikini Set Breezy, Blue Bayoux)
Accessories: Ibizarre - Beach Bag, Red
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Caroline's - Individual, a Right-hand ring
Shoes: Reaction Girl - Thong, Charcoal

Email this post


0 comments: to “ So Bizarre!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster