Another Creative Mind!  

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My friend and co-dancer in Pixelle Ballet, Vivienne Darcy had sent me some reviews from a friend of hers, Alexa Sideways. When I opened them up I was so impressed with her work that i had to make sure I got them up here for you all to see. She is a great up and coming designer that really puts alot of detail and hard work into her creations.
She began making shirts for a dj at her club and grew from there with working and trying and trying and working at getting things to work just the way she wanted them.

The picture on the front page that I am wearing is called Alya. I love the detail and stiching in the jeans and the length and fit of the leg. The low waisted sexy placement is a good pointer as well. Tiana has on Violet, and this comes with the short and an a line skirt as well. I find the fitting of the skirts to fit very well and no adjustments were needed...Thank goodness.



In this outfit , Phoenix, I feel a bit of the oriental flare with the awesome texture and look. The just barely enough coverage of the skirt and the very sexy back cut outs. I love it. Tiana has on Vivi, the Sophisticated but hot look with an attached ruffle at the collar bone area and the fit again is exquisite and has a slit up the side that goes forever..hehe


My new favorite little black dress is the Lacey. The lacy look and feel of this hot little number is at the top of my dress list. The fit is short and shows off the long sexy legs of any avi. Tiana has on Emerald, a cute two piece called . I love the color combinations in this one and the way it fits. Please visit her shop at and see what this designer will come up with next. Great job and keep up the awesome work!
What I am wearing:
Outfit 1 (first page and top here): Alya
Skin:Redgrave-Chloe
Eyes:Glanz-TrueBlue
Hair:DenierCri(DC)-Shaggy-black dip
Shoes: L&E signature Sandals

Outfit 2: (Middle pic) Phoenix
Skin:Redgrave-Chloe
Hair:ETD-Sofia Black
Eyes:Glanz-trueblue
Jewelry:amandote white pearls on black bracelet, earrings and necklace
Shoes:Zhao-Sadie

Outfit 3-Lacey
Skin:Redgrave-Chloe
Eyes:Glanz-freshblue
Hair: MS-Rich-Coco
Watch: SPIRIT-Claire Cheerleader
Ring-JCNY-Calla Lilly-Wedding ring

What Tiana is wearing:
Outfit 1: Violet
Skin: Skin: Simone! Starlet Medium Tan/Black/Smoke/Sweetheart/Closed
Hair:FD-Casey
Eyes:Glanz-Forest Green

Outfit 2: Vivi
Skin: Skin: Simone! Starlet Medium Tan/Black/Smoke/Sweetheart/Closed
Hair:FD-Kylie-Chocolate
Eyes:Glanz-Forest Green
Shoes:LC-Vamp-Eileen shoes

Outfit 3: Emerald
Skin: Skin: Simone! Starlet Medium Tan/Black/Smoke/Sweetheart/Closed
Hair:FD-Angelina-Sangria
Eyes:Glanz-Forest Green
Shoes:Vamp-Davina-Platinum

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Another Creative Mind!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster