No Pink Here  

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hello everyone, hows things in your neck of SL going? I have been very busy and am happy to be back here blogging for you. Its thanks to great friends that keep my clothing store LM's inventory going. This next shop is no exception. I was brought to it by a good friend and really like what i saw. The name of the store was NO PINK.

The store has a punk rock feel to it as you enter, but taking a better look I find that anyone can find a style they like. I myself went with the awesome t-shirts they have and a double layer shirt. What caught my eye with the yellow shirt you see in the pic is the shirt tail sticking out the bottom. Great detail and the casual look that I love. You can also make it tucked in but don't know why you would want to do that unless your going to SL court. LOL. The t-shirts are not to be overlooked either. What I didn't notice at first was the folding wrinkle shading in the belly area. It is so real looking and looks like all my shirts I have in my closet in RL.

The selection of pants though i feel is where they excel. I was short on time and was only able to get one pair but i love them. I took some pics of the detail of the pants. The cuffed bottoms and the button fly.


Put them together and you get great casual outfits. Check them out I am sure you will like what you see.

Shirt: Legendary
Pants: Used jeans blue
Skin: Redgrave
Hair: Good Life
Jewelry: FKNY
Shoes: Shiny Things

Shirt: Left shirt is famous Right shirt is
Pants: Used jeans blue
Skin: Redgrave
Hair: Good Life
Jewelry: FKNY
Shoes: Shiny Things

Pants: Used jeans blue
Skin: Redgrave
Hair: Good Life
Jewelry: FKNY
Shoes: Shiny Things

Email this post


4 comments: to “ No Pink Here

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster