Satin, Velvet, and Blacklace!  

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ah, the wonder that is Blacklace. In a continuation of my last post, I shall share with you some of the other wonderful things I bought when the new Fall Line went on sale.

Foxy is a stunning corset set that comes in a myriad of color choices. I chose the Gold one, which is very unusual for me. I never wear yellow, and I tend to stay away from any variation thereof as a general rule, but I just fell in love with this. That's another thing I love about Mariska's designs...her colors are so rich and seductive that they make me step outside of my comfort zone and buy colors I'd never really considered before. The detail on this is exquisite, as it always is with a Blacklace design. Look how lovely the lace pattern is on this corset...


The black lace and gold satin work togehter to create an eye-catching corset. As an added bonus, the designs come with this wonderful Blacklace charm bracelet in gold and in silver, which makes hunting for accessories that much easier. As good as this set looks from the front, we mustn't forget the all important "rear view".

I love love love the little prim bow attachment, and the long black gloves lend an air of sexy sophistication. And last, but never least are the lovely seamed black stockings. Is there anything sexier?
To see the rest of my finds at Blacklace, click the jump.


Next up is Enchanted. This lovely pearl satin set is perfect for that blushing bride on her wedding night, or it could be worn under a lovely evening gown when going out on the town. Imagine taking off that gown and revealing this to your lover? Its the perfect blend of innocence and sexuality.

Again, notice the lovely texture on this piece. It is a visual delight, both in texture and design. I've spoken about how well Blacklace lingerie hugs the curves of awoman's body, and this set is a wonderful example. Notice how the garters, panties, and stockings all work together to create the perfect heart-shaped derrière? It's details like this that make me love Blacklace. I'd say this set is aptly named.


From innocent sexuality to sultry seduction, Velvet Touch just exudes sex. This velvet corset set caught my eye in red and instantly made me think "Va Va Voom." I paired it with the model 01 hair from ::69:: for that pinup girl look.


Of course, you can only lay down with that hair pose, so I switched hairs in order to show you that fabulous "rear view" Mariska is so adept at creating. This rich and seductive set is going to be a favorite.

Mariska was nice enough to gift me with the next outfit, Precious. This wonderful set can be worn two different ways. The first, as a lovely little babydoll, is quite stunning. The texture on the lace is lovely, and I adore the prim bow, of course. Sweet and seductive at the same time...exactly what a babydoll should be.

You can also wear it as a simple bra and panty set. The shape of the bra on this one is very interesting, and again notice the glorious red color. (I left the prim bow on because it was too cute to take off.)
Lovely detail on the waistband of the panties too. I love the shape and pattern on this set. They're quite fun and unique.


So, now you've seen most of the wonderful items Blacklace is offering us lovers of lingerie for the fall. There are several things I did not blog, though, so be sure to go and check them out when you're there snagging some of the wonderful sets I did mention.
Oh, and remember how I was tempted to go buy Primal Instinct, the zebra print set Rhodesy so graciously modeled for us last time? Yeah. My resistance only lasted a day.



All photography by Arcadia Nightfire, MDR Studio.

Model Info - Foxy
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: ::69:: Model Hair 02,Light Brown
Lingerie: Blacklace-Foxy Gold Satin & Black Lace Corset Set
Shoes: ZHAO -Shy II
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Earthstones - Pentacle Belly Ring, Gold
Yak & Yeti - Bollywood Jewelry, Gold/Tourmaline
Pose: Boudoir Rouge -Rouge - Celebration 38
Boudoir Rouge - Rouge - Naughty - Shy

Model Info -Enchanted
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: ETD - Hayden - Smoke
Lingerie: Blacklace- Enchanted Pearl Satin Corset Set
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Earthstones - Timeless Pearl Set
Pose: Ana_Mations - Photographers Chaise
Boudoir Rouge - Rouge - Celebration 39

Model Info - Velvet Touch
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: ::69:: -Model Hair 01-Light Cocoa & Boon NMR32 Hair, Chestnut Small
Lingerie: Blacklace-Velvet Touch - Red Velvet Corset Set
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Cocktail Shoes, Bloody Mary
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Cailyn's -Spira Belly Pierce, Silver/Ruby
Damsel - Estelle Set, Platinum/Ruby
Blacklace - Blacklace Signature Logo Charm Bracelet, Silver
Pose: ::69:: Model Hair 01 Pose & Boudoir Rouge - Rouge -Celebration 7

Model Info - Precious:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: the Abyss -Secret, Blood
Lingerie: Blacklace- Precious - Red Satin & Lace Baby Doll
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Pose: Amacci - Female Pillow 2 - Gold

Model Info - Primal Instinct
Skin: Deviant Kitties - Voodoo Luffly -Sunkiss
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: the Abyss -Secret, Blood
Lingerie: Blacklace- Primal Instinct, Red
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Pose: Long Awkward Pose - Cuteness

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster