Express The TRUTH!  

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I discovered TRUTH while jumping from SIM to SIM searching for ghosts over Halloween weekend. It's an interesting store, with a vast array of items for both men and women (looks pointedly at Payten). My favorite item, though, is the Spy coat. I love it. I love everything about it; from the black color, to the shiny silver belt, to the fun zipper detail. The bottom of it moves beautifully as you walk and it definitely screams "Spy".

For the TRUTH photo contest, I headed over to AM Radio's Dancing Umbrellas Installation. Cajsa gave me the landmark for this when MDR did their shoot for Runway Magazine. That issue comes out this week, I believe, so be sure to pick up a copy and check out the feature on the ladies of MDR.

The contest rules are that you must wear TRUTH hair, clothing, and shoes so I paired the Spy Coat with the Huntress boots in night. Spy. Huntress. Midnight. Night. I feel like the next Bond girl! The Jennifer hair in Flame was the perfect compliment to the look.


This coat would look wonderful with almost anything you paired with it; i.e. jeans, black pants, etc. I chose to go without for the contest, which certainly works as well. Though you do have the added complication of people asking you if you're wearing anything underneath the coat. Perhaps it's more fun to leave them guessing.

Photo contest or no, I like TRUTH's style. There's a wide selection of hair, clothing, and shoes for both men and women. It's definitely worth stopping by on your next shopping trip around the grid.



Photography by Arcadia Nightfire, MDR Photo Studio

Model Info:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: TRUTH - Jennifer, Flame
Coat: TRUTH - The Spy, Midnight
Boots: TRUTH - Huntress Boots, Night
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Diamond Nostril Stud
Caroline's Jewelry - Graduated Diamond Set

Poses:

Photos 1 & 2 - Striking Poses - DQ2 - Bette Davis
Photo 3 - Striking Poses - Sandra Bullock Freebie Pose
Photo 4 - Striking Poses - DQ6 - Ann Margaret

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Express The TRUTH!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster