Snowy Stage  

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I have a love/hate relationship with snow. On the one hand, I think freshly fallen snow (when it's like six inches deep) is one of the most beautiful sights you'll ever see on this planet. On the other hand, I absolutely despise driving in it. I am of the firm belief that if it's going to snow at all, there should be enough of the white stuff on the ground that I don't have to leave my apartment for a few days. Otherwise, what's the point?



But there is hope.



The beauty of Second Life is that I can enjoy the snow without having to drive in it, and that's just what I did a few days ago when wandering around MDR's new SIM. We have this lovely mountain top area with lots of trees, snow, and even wolves howling in the distance. It's very picturesque; the perfect stage for the newest GothiCatz outfit.




GothiCatz has been one of my favorite stores since I first began my second life, and LooLoo Beck certainly keeps getting better. Stage is my favorite winter outfit, by far. I love everything about it, and it is the most appropriately named outfit in my inventory, I think.

Stage is dramatic, eye-catching, and absolutely lovely. The red and black striped knitted sweater and black leather pants could almost be considered casual, but the added fur trim around the collar and sleeves gives it that extra something special to make it go from normal to WOW.



I love the texture on this shirt; it is exquisitely done and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy just by looking at it. And the row of buttons down the front adds a touch of cuteness to this dramatic winter outfit.

Of course, my favorite part is always the leather pants. These are highly detailed, with little metal accents all down the front of the legs. I paired this outfit with the Hylda boots from Tesla and kept the jewelry to a minimum - this outfit doesn't need any accessories.


You can take the fur trim off, but I think the outfit looses a lot when you do. Of course, it's up to your personal taste and the clothing is lovely with or without the fur.

Stage is the perfect outfit for taking in the winter scenery or going on those holiday shopping sprees. Tp over to GothiCatz and check it out.


Photography by Arcadia Nightfire, MDR Photo Studio

Model Info:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: the Abyss - Secret, Light Blonde
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Outfit: Gothicatz - Stage
Shoes: Tesla - Hylda Boots, Black
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks Nostril Diamond Stud
Caroline's - Individual, a Right Hand Ring

Poses:
Photo 1 - Striking Poses - Krista Allen_10
Photo 2 - ANA_MATIONS - BabyDoll4_hip
Photo 3 - Long Awkward Pose - Emo - Forlorn
Photo 4 - Striking Poses - Tyra Banks_1

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Snowy Stage

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster