Dress Me Up Challenge  

Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh, why not? It could be interesting.

I was just having a conversation with a client about how I like to "play dress up" in SL, but that I'm still a Goth girl underneath it all. She responded by telling me that the Goth girl always shines through, no matter what I'm wearing. Which, I thought was a very sweet thing to say.
So, with that in mind, I open myself up to the whims of my readers. Dress me up!
Achariya is the brilliant mind behind this challenge and the rules are as follows:
1. Post a picture of yourself in your underpants.
2. In this post, invite your readers to suggest a particular outfit (or jewelry, shoes, skin, etc.) from a designer for you to purchase and write about.
3. In the next few weeks, look back over the suggestion list and incorporate these ideas into your regular blogging, marking these entries with the tag “dress me up.”
Post in as many or few suggestions as you want. It’s up to the blogger’s discretion to pick which items to wear, so no complaining if they don’t pick your idea.
Photography by Arcadia Nightfire, MDR Photo Studio
Model Info:
Skin: Celestial Studios - Charmed Skin 20 (Glitter- Silver 2)
Eyes: Eye AC - darkturquoise
Hair: the Abyss - Secret, Light Blonde
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Pedicure: Candy Nails - #000 Basic Toenails, Red
Bra and panties: Lovelace - Millais, Crimson
Pose: Striking Poses - Sarah Michelle Gellar_1

Email this post


5 comments: to “ Dress Me Up Challenge

  • Anonymous
    December 14, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

    Okay, Arcadia, let's get you away from the goth for a little bit. I'd love to see you put together something Glam punk in style. Start at Maitreya and Emery...their recent collaboration will give you lots of pieces to work with. Then check out Gritty Kitty or Exile for some hair. Oh, and I'd love to see you try some brighter colors with this, too. Have fun!

  • Cajsa Lilliehook
    December 14, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

    I would love to see what eshi otawara outfit really draws your interest.Be sure to check out the second floor of her store as well as there's a lot up there and it's all on sale right now.

  • Cajsa Lilliehook
    December 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

    There's a video of the show here http://vimeo.com/2523833

  • Unknown
    December 26, 2008 at 2:39 AM  

    hmmm... me thinks neko! ^^

  • Unknown
    January 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

    I'd like to see you go back in time. I'm thinking Casablanca era. Give us big poofy southern belle dresses or slinky jazz club glitz. Try Southern Charmed, Ribbons & Roses, or Ivalde if you go Southern Belle; or Rebel Hope or 1-800-BETTIE'S for the jazzy feel. Hair, heh anywhere you want tho ETD should have stuff. Or just go browse the Retrology sim hehehe

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster