Life is a Cabaret!  

Saturday, July 5, 2008

"What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret."


The wonderfully talented Janie Marlowe has done it again, ladies. Cabaret is the newest release over at Mischief, and though it can be worn as a casual outfit, I'm throwing it into my "Sexy Business Wear" folder right this minute.

Cabaret comes in three rich colors, Bluebird, Leaf, and Fuschia but I chose to show you Bluebird as I love this particular shading of blue. More photos and such behind the jump.



This outfit has so much fabulous going on, I'm in love already. The pants are black with colored pinstripes that match the color of the top and Mischief does good pinstripes! The row of buttons on each side are a great little detail as well. I love the bell sleeves and the sexy open collar. I love the addition of suspenders with all their little details. They definitely add some sex appeal to this outfit.


I think the most surprising part of this outfit are the prim ruffles that hang along the plunging neckline of this top. At first, I was honestly a little unsure about them...but the more I wear this outfit around the studio, the more I like those ruffles. The combination of the sexy plunging neckline and the fun and firty ruffles work well on this top.


Also availble at Mischief is the Cabaret hair, a super cute updo in a variety of shades and colors. It's got a super cute hat that matches the colors of the outfits. Definitely a fun touch if you want to wear this outfit out on the town...or even perform onstage. ;)



I decided I love this outfit for the office and for going out after work. So for a nighttime look, I took off the collar and the ruffles and added a long necklace and some matching earrings. I love outfits that are versatile.





So whether you want to look sexy at the office, out on the town, or just hanging out, Cabaret is the perfect outfit for you.



Model Info for Cabaret:
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Hair: Boone - Free Hair NMR32, Chestnut & Mischief Cabaret Wig, Bluebird/Brunette Sheen
Manicure: Sin Skins - Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Outfit: Mischief - Cabaret, Bluebird
Shoes: ZHAO - Xinful, Black
Jewelry: Caroline's - Individual, Right Hand Ring
Inks & Kinks - Diamond Nostril Stud
Shiny Things - Very Long Triple Drop Chain, Hematite
Shiny Things - Drop Chain Dangle Earrings, Hematite

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Life is a Cabaret!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster