Rev Your Engines At Dominus Motor Company!  

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


My friend Rhodesy and I were wandering around the Port Seraphine SIM (Home of Pixel Dolls) the other night and wandered into a store called Dominus Motor Company. I immediately recognized that this was not your average clothing store. The first thing that caught my eye were some super cute boots that came in a pack of nine. Nine different pairs of boots...for 50L. You can bet I snagged those right away. It did not take us long to discover how much fun stuff was priced so low. Nothing I bought was over 100L and the quality is quite good. The best part is the amount of options you get with each piece. Each shirt I bought has several pieces. You can wear one piece, or all three. And it changes the look of the outfit dramatically. I love outfits like that. Rhodesy and I snagged tons of stuff. Click the jump for pictures and info.

Now it's obvious from the name of the store that this is meant to be used as racing gear but instead, I decided to channel my inner Angelina Jolie and head out to The Wastelands SIM.

First up is the Velocity Femme outfit, which I paired with the Heel boots, option #3. I'm wearing the jacket and the undershirt here, but you can wear it with one or the other. It also comes with the options of skirt:


And short shorts:


The gloves come with it, but the leg dagger does not. You have to go to Magika for that.
Angelina Jolie, eat your heart out.

The second outfit is actually several pieces from Dominus Motor Company, starting with the Torque Femme top in red. This is just the undershirt. You can add the jacket and the shirt layers for a more covered look. I bought the Bottoms Set which comes with several options for hot pants, ruffle skirts, and mini skirts. This first photo is of the ruffle skirt. The second photo is the slim mini, which is uber sexy. Again, I paired it with the Heel Boots, option #3 and I got these fun driving gloves too. Nine different colors for 50L.





The back of this outfit is really fun too. I love the line of material that goes down the back. And the silver on the waistband of the skirt is a nice touch.



So race (yes, bad pun intended) over to Dominus Motor Company and snag some of this crazy fun racing gear. And if, like me, cars aren't really your thing, snag it anyway and let your inner bad ass chick come out and play.

And speaking of play, I'd like to mention that MDR Photo Studio is having an 80's themed party on Friday at 7 p.m. slt. Put on your best 80's gear and head over ot the studio for 80's tunes, dancing, and prize giveways, including a photo shoot with each of the photographers. Should be lots of fun. I hope to see some of you there.

Model Info for Velocity Femme :
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Hair: Abyss - Secret, Light Blonde
Top: Dominus Motor Company - Velocity Femme
Shoes: Dominus Motor Company - Boots, Heel. Option #3
Jewelry: Inks & Kink's - Diamond Nostril Stud
Leg Dagger: Magika - Leg Knife

Model Info for Torque Femme, Red
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Hair: Abyss - Secret, Blood
Gloves: Dominus Motor Company - Stub Finger Gloves, Red
Top: Dominus Motor Company - Torque Femme, Red
Bottoms - Dominus Motor Company - Bottoms Set, Ruffle Skirt, Slim Mini
Shoes: Dominus Motor Company - Boots, Heel. Option #3
Jewelry: Inks & Kink's - Diamond Nostril Stud
Leg Knife - Magika, Leg Knife

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster