Not so Rugged at Rughster  

Sunday, July 6, 2008



Okay, if you're anything like me, then this has happened to you. I bought some shirts, went to the house to unpack them, and when I put them on my avi, I absolutely loved the look. So then here I am wearing these new shirts till there so dirty they walk by themselves, and I want more. But I cannot remember where I bought it, and my inventory is such a mess, I couldn't find the original file it came which included the LM. But, good things seem to come to those who wait. I tp'd into a store looking recently for new clothes, and I recognized where I was before it finished rezzing. The store with the amazing shirts is called Rughster.

I walked in with a a big smile on my face in real life. I was like a kid in a candy store; not only is there a good selection, but the prices are also hard to beat. Rughster gives you the choice between buying clothes as a whole outfit or ala -carte. I went crazy buying, shirts, pants, and even a sling bag that looks very real.
The thing that really caught my eye was the fact that not only were the shirts affordable already, but each came with 4 to 5 different color options. Mixed with the t-shirt set I bought (which had undershirts in white, gray, and black), I went from having one shirt to about 50 unique and well designed combos. Now that's a value!
So go check out Rughster for all you clothing needs. They have everything from shorts and bathing suits, and accessories.
Till next time.....


Outfits:
These are the same in all pics
Skin by minnu
Hair by The Good Life
Shoes by Shiny Things
Jewelry by FKNY

First Clothing Pic
Shirt is Ace striped in 4 colors
Pants are Cargo Type 1

Second Clothing Pic
Shirt is Eagle in five colors and 3 colors of undershirts
Pants are Goshen Eagle jeans

Third Clothing Pic
The Shirt is Ace
Then pants are the same Goshen Eagle




Email this post


0 comments: to “ Not so Rugged at Rughster

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster