MichaMi Rawks!  

Monday, July 21, 2008


When I started reading blogs, MichaMi's blog was the first one that I looked on a daily basis. I loved the way that she would piece things together from different outfits and not just wear one outfit all the time. She would take a skirt from Last Call and a shirt from Camie Cooper and make it look Hot! My obsession got to be so bad that I would log on in the morning at work and print out the "what I'm wearing" section along with the pic of the outfit and when I logged in to SL that evening would rush around to all the stores and get each piece of the puzzle....I began to do my outfits like this and started to think that just buying one outfit was just not a challenge any longer so I had to find what I could mix and match. Now shopping was so much more fun. :) Find more pics and story after the jump.

I also think that MichaMi has been my inspiration for blogging. Her short narratives of what she was wearing along with flawless pics was exactly what I wanted to do for the SL population. So thank you so much Milla you truly are my hero... I had gone on her blog a few days and there were no new posts for her and usually if she was going on vacation she would make sure to have someone step in so there were no long breaks for us to go into withdrawals. This time there was a break but when she came back to let us know that she was making her own designs now...OMG....I was so excited. Her look is classy, stylish and sexy. I rush into by anything that is new and I wanted to share with you two outfits I recently purchased. You should go visit her shop though because MichaMi is true style in SL!


I had to take some pics in these really cool new pose frames from Lost Angel's frames.....They are so much fun and I love their poses. They come up with such creative and different things. I am always waiting to see what they will come up with next. In these three pics above I am wearing MichaMi's Bandeau Dress in Brown and in this folder you get the choice of the accents of being turquoise, orange and blue. What a classy dress, I don't want to take it off..lol. This dress comes in Orange, purple, red, light blue, beige, white and the brown I am wearing.







In these pics I have used Long Awkward Pose's awesome ladder prop and you know I must say that Dove Swanson, you are a genius. I love your creative mind...I am wearing MichaMi's Glitter Tube top that was given as a group gift. It is in its beta form now and will be released sometime this week. (It may change a bit before released but will still be stunning, I am sure ;)) . I have added an under shirt from Savvy and my bouclet belt from Fancy Schmancy. The pants are from Armidi and the hair from ETD. I will give more details in the what I am wearing section below. If you haven't joined MichaMi's group yet..please do, you will be kept up to date on her latest designs and like this tube top, she gives out some really great pressies!

What I'm Wearing:-khaki pants outfit-
SKIN-Calliente Express-Another skin(wuvme)
HAIR-ETD-Sofia-Auburn
EYES-Glanz-Fresh Blue
WATCH-Muse-Classic Tank
RING-JCNY-Calla Lily-Wedding Ring
BELT-Fancy Schmancy-Bouclet Belt
NAILS-Ronjas nailart-Skindeep Diamond Series-Red
TUBE TOP-MichaMi-Glitter Tube in gold(group gift, beta version)
BLACK TEE-Savvy-Havertee
PANTS-(Elephant Outfiters)-Journey Tweed Slacks-Creme Tea
SHOES-(shinythings)Mary Jane Mules

Bandeau Dress: Same Skin, Eyes, Ring and watch
DRESS-MichaMi Bandeau dress in brown
EARRINGS-Earthtones-BOHO-big loop earrings-Cherry wood
BANGLES-LAST CALL-wood and metal bangles (no longer available)

Email this post


1 comments: to “ MichaMi Rawks!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster