And The First Shall Be Last...  

Friday, April 4, 2008

Last Call and Ginny Talamasca have officially left the grid, but so have they left their mark. To say goodbye, Pyper and Gabby have decided to share with you the very first Last Call designs they purchased...the outfits that started their obsession with Last Call and, ultimately, SL fashion.

Gabby chose the Mackenzie outfit with it's puffed sleeves and turquoise belt. And she accessorized with the Last Call Wood, Metal and Opal Jewelry Set. And, for nostalgia's sake, she dusted off the Brown Suede Rebel Shoes that were a freebie from Rebel Hope.





Pyper chose the ever popular and the sophisticated look of the Go To Girl....of course every secretary needs this one ;). I loved this in my early days because it came with all the accessories I needed. It came with the high collar, pleated pants, wrap top and the black Tahitian pearls with Cameo. I topped it off with my current Maitreya Chi Chi shoes which have become my favorite for everything that I wear it seems. (minus my surf gear).


Email this post


3 comments: to “ And The First Shall Be Last...

  • Unknown
    April 6, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

    Oh my gosh! Last Call **is** gone. What a lost. I loved that store.

  • Harper Ganesvoort
    April 8, 2008 at 5:24 AM  

    Blast! I wish I'd come on to the Grid earlier; those two outfits were nice, but I never saw them at the Last Sale.

    Ginny will be missed. Hardly a day goes by that I don't pull something of hers out of the Inventory to wear. I wasn't her muse, but she does appear to have been my Givenchy. (Of course, it could be just due to that sale as well....)

  • Gabby Panacek
    April 10, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

    I know exactly how you feel Harper...It seems my Last Call folder is the first one I open when I am dressing for the day ::sigh::

    I am very excited to see what Archange has to offer...have been saving my L$ in anticipation.

    Thanks for reading and commenting. xoxo

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster