Let's Here it One More Time for Digital Dragon  

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I wanted to cut this into two posts because Digital Dragon Designs is so complex in what they do. There is so much to see at their Sim that it takes a good day to see it all. Make sure to click below for the jump to the full post.

I picked this furniture for my house because I love the modern look. I know Gabs, its black and white. I absolutely love black and white and black and red. In this house I have tried to be different but I couldn't pass this set up. As you sit in the cushy seats, you can click on the seat to change poses. Each seat has this feature in it and I love it because you aren't stuck in the same position each time you sit. I also like that you can change them depending on what you are wearing.
I also wanted to throw in some of Zoey's awesome new dresses that she has released. One of them is the one in the last post but this grunge/modern funk look is hot as well. She is truly talented and you can find all varieties of stles and looks. Thanks so much again Zoey and Ninja and all you Glamourazzi hotties get out there to DDD today!!



What I am wearing above:
Skin:DDD Seductive glow skins: Darkness
Hair:PHilotic Energy-Iseult Kohl-Black
Eyes:Glanz-mid blue
Jewelry:
ring: becks sweetheart ring
belly chain: DDD-silver Angel Bell Chain
Outfit:DDD-cloe black/white
Boots:DDD-Ladies Grudge boots

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster