Girlie Glam  

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

While rummaging through...er, I mean, organizing...my inventory last night, I came across these fabulous pants from Digit Darkes. I distinctly remember purchasing them, but I had never even opened the box! They are fabulously glam, but the pink touches on them made me feel a little girlie, also.


Since I had finished organizing my accessories over the weekend, I knew exactly where to find the pink belt from Shiny things that really brings out the detailing in the pants.

No matter how hard I tried though, I just couldn't find a top in my inventory that completed the outfit. So...I had to break my "diet" and headed off to G.L.A.M. for a top. And wouldn't you know it, Miam Miam is on the same sim! I had seen this new-to-me shop blogged, but had never actually visited so I stocked up on some jewelry while I was out also. *Sigh* I really AM a compulsive shopper. Is there a twelve-step program I need to look into for this addiction?

Oh, wait! Hold the phone! Today is my RL birthday, so I think we can classify all of my purchases as early birthday presents to myself! There we go. Rationalization complete.

Hope you enjoy the looks. Style sheets below the photo.



Pants: Digit Darkes Diversity Pant-Sasy Silver
Shirt: G.L.A.M. Metallic Belt Tubetop in Silver
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Elegant Slingbacks in Silver Twinkle
Necklaces: Miam Miam *MM* Hot Lips Charm Necklace and Medallian Charm Necklace
Ring: 16 Diamond Silver Band (London Collection)(Small) by Debbie Watson (no longer available)
Skin: La Sylphide - Ingrid - Light - "Lust" RFL 2008 Exclusive
Hair: ETD Davina II - Platinum Blackened
Eyes: Dramavatar_Eyes_Dark_12 by CodeBastard Redgrave

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Girlie Glam

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster