Oh to Dance!  

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SavanahAnn McMillan of SPIRIT City has done some amazing work once again. Her intricate details never cease to amaze me. The flowing movement of the skirts and the sculpted pointe of the ballet shoes is of sheer beauty. The comfort and style of these leotards and tights for dance are a must have. They are being sold at Couture Chapeau as a part of their spring fashions. They will only be there for a limited time so hurry and go grab one or two...lol!!! I will also be doing a post on SavannahAnn's amazing skins that she is getting to release so stay tuned for that as well.

What I am wearing:
SKIN-SPIRIT Skins - Veteran Tan, Giants Dark, Glossy
HAIR-ETD-Lynne II
BALLET LEOTARD AND SKIRT-SPIRIT Ballet Class Outfit, Rose Red and Sugarplum Pink
BALLET SHOES- SPIRIT Sculpted Pro Ballet shoes in Rose Red and Sugarplum Pink
NECKLACE-SPIRIT Sculpted Ballet Slipper Necklace, silver
EARRINGS-SPIRIT Sculpted Ballet Slipper Earrings, Silver
***Thank you so much to my wonderful friend Tik....Thanks for taking the time to go over steps with me..I know, I know..I won't ask to go over Sera one more time...<3










Email this post


4 comments: to “ Oh to Dance!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster