Corsets Are A Wardrobe's Best Friend  

Thursday, May 22, 2008

One of the reasons I love corsets is that you can take them out of the bedroom. As part of the right outfit, you can wear them almost anywhere. It's all about how you mix and match. Each corset could be worn several different ways, depending on what you pair it with. Let me show you some outfits I came up with using the corsets from my previous post.


This red corset from Toxic just screamed Burlesque in my head the moment I put it on, and that's what I kept in mind while trying to come up with an outfit. Paired with the Dead Naga Mini from Kyoot Army and the stockings and vinyl boots from FallnAngel Creations, I got the great sexy look I was going for. The ETD Charley hair in Scarlet added the perfect finishing touch to what has become one of my favorite club outfits.



Being the Gothy girl that I am, I couldn't resist the temptation to turn the *DG* Innovations Distinguished corset into a goth outfit. I opted for the skirt from my Last Call Femme Fatale dress, added some finishing touches, and I had the perfect outfit for a Gothy night out. But that's just me. You can pair this corset with just about anything. The possibilities are limitless.



I wanted to go casual with the blue corset from Baiastice so I dug through my inventory and found this cute pair of jeans from Cupcakes. I added some wedge heels from Paper Couture and some bangle bracelets to complete the look. But it still wasn't quite finshed. And then I remembered my Rock Star belt from Celestial Studios! I love this belt. It gave the outfit just the right touch of attitude; casual yet still sexy.



Corsets are wonderful in the bedroom, of course, but don't be afraid to take them OUTof the bedroom as well. Mixing and matching to create completely new looks is one of the best things about our extensive SL inventories. In fact, I'd love to see what all you Glamourazzi girls can come up with. So if you have a favorite corset, do some mixing and matching with your inventory and send me a photo of your favorite new outfit along with the model info so we know what you're wearing and where to get it. You can put it all in a notecard and send it to me in world, just make sure to name it Glamourazzi. I'll pick the top three looks and post those pictures in the blog next week!
What are you waiting for? Show me how you'd take YOUR corset out of the bedroom!


Model Info for Toxic Red Silk Corset Outfit:
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Manicure: Sin Skins Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Shape: Body Doubles Sarah Michelle Gellar (modified to look nothing like her).
Hair: ETD - Charley, Scarlet
Corset: Toxic - Red Silk Corset
Skirt: Kyoot Army - Dead Naga Mini Skirt, Black
Stockings: FallnAngel Creations NoelDress Stockings, Black
Shoes: FallnAngel Creations - Tall Vinyl Boots, Black
Jewelry: Caroline's - Individual, a Right Hand Ring
STARZ - Veranica Bracelets
STARZ - Kinky Belts
Falln - Bathory BloodVial Necklace
Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud

Model Info for Distinguished Corset Outfit:
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Manicure: Sin Skins Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Shape: Body Doubles Sarah Michelle Gellar (modified to look nothing like her)
Hair: Goldie Locks - NYX, Black
Corset: *DG* Innovations - Distinguished Corset 1
Skirt: Last Call - Femme Fatale Shredded Tulle
Stockings: FallnAngel Creations NoelDress Stockings, Black
Shoes: AVID - Blood Nymph Boots
Jewelry: Caroline's - Individual, a Right Hand Ring
STARZ - Veranica Bracelets
Jen's - Vampire Bait Choker
Inks & Kinks - Diamond Nose Stud

Model Info for Baiastice Blue Corset Outfit:
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Manicure: Sin Skins Glitter Manicure, Black
Shape: Body Doubles Sarah Michelle Gellar (modified to look nothing like her).
Hair: Abyss - Secret, Full Moon
Corset: Baiastice - Corsett Sexy Bleu
Jeans: Cupcakes - Black Belted Jeans
Belt: Celestial Studios - Rock Star Belt
Shoes: Paper Couture - Clobberer, Black
Jewelry: Caroline's - Individual, a Right Hand Ring.
KK - Diane Bracelet, Multi
Haalsa Hallard Designs - Moonstar Belly Ring, Silver.
Inks & Kinks - Diamond Nose Stud.

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster