A Meeting that Was Worth the Wait!  

Friday, May 2, 2008


My friend Colleen has been talking about this friend of hers that is a designer and telling me about how great her clothes, boots and jewelry are and I had been wanting to meet her for months. FINALLY, I got to. I went to her shop and i know all of you have heard of it....DEJAVU...yeah, I know...awesome, right? Well, I was very pleasantly surprised. Sexxy Dejavu you RAWK! I won't say much now but look in the near future for an interview with this designer. She does it all and you really do need to check it out!!! Thanks for everything Sexxy. ;) mwah!




I am wearing:

Dejavu's Miss Mafia Diva in Black, White and Lava

Skin: DDD Seductive Glow Skins-Darkness-burnt

Eyes-Glanz Midnight-Gray


Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster