Short and Sweet!  

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I got this outfit as a gift for my Rez Day, from my bestest friend Payten, yesterday and just had to share it. I will make this short and sweet but will tell you that you must check this store out. I found it at Indyra Originals and I love every piece of it. From my head to my thigh highed toes. hehe. Make the jump to see some great scenery shots that go along with this oh so sporty outfit.



Model's list:
Skin: DDD Seductive Glow Skins-Darkness-midnight
Eyes: Glanz-mid fresh blue
Hair: ETD-Vanessa-blonde
Outfit: Indyra Originals Couture Collection-London
Earrings: Balderdash-bestill my dangling heart earrings
Ring (L): Ramos-eternal
Ring (R): Beck's-Sweetheart ring
Watch-Muse-Tank watch
Boots-Vamp-Liah-Black
**special thanks to Fernando for finding the perfect spot for these awesome shots.....your the best!


Email this post


0 comments: to “ Short and Sweet!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster