Just Cause!  

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ok so I am trying to do my spring cleaning of my inventory..ugh...what a dreaded project! I think i am going to tie myself to my climbing tree from Pillow Talk and go on Busy Mode and just do it....Anyway, I found this outfit as I was going through my tedious chore and as my eyes were crossing I found my Elephant Outfitters Cotton Fringe Cami and {Gisaci}Journey Tweed Slack. Now, shoes, shoes...hmmm..oh Yes..My brand new sculptie DDD Black Carnal Pumps. Whew, that was easy. Make sure you jump to see the outfit I put together...Please, if you don't see me in the next few days send out a search party cause I have gotten sucked in by the inventory monster. :)




What I found:

SKIN: Caliente Express -Another Skin-(Wuvme) 5

HAIR: Mirai Style-Rich

EYES: Glanz-Mid Fresh Blue

GLASSES: Nico Creations-Framed/Jaded

NECKLACE: JCNY-Key to My Heart Set

WATCH: Muse-Tank

SHIRT: (Elephant Outfitters) Cotton Fringed Cami

PANTS: {Gisaci}Journey Tweed Slacks-Black

SHOES: DDD-Black Carnal Pumps

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Just Cause!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster