A View from the Other Side of the Gender Gap!  

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello everyone, for those who dont know me, I'm Payten Harrop. Pyper and I have been good friends for a long time, both in and out of sl. So I have convinced her that she needs a hot guys take on SL fashion. So sit back and no rolling of your eyes, I'll do my best to give you good ideas of whats out there for the men or for the perfect gifts to buy that boyfriend or partner.
I will be the first to tell you the the male fashion pickings are slim. We have about 1 store to every 20 female clothing stores. But the ones out there are awsome. Today I thought I would start with what i have the most of, and that would be an outfit from GirlieRelax, its the male side to the store. The outfit is simply called Plaid. It comes in the short and shirt set. I like it cause i can throw on some jeans with this shirt and head out for the night also. And most of the outfits even come with your standard boxers.My skin is from Minnu as well as my eyes. Hair is from Naughty Design. Glasses are from Niko CreationsJewlery from FNKY, and last but not least the flops are from Reaction surf ware. With a surf necklace from Analog surf. I will have more on mens fashion in the up coming weeks so keep an eye out for my posts.


Email this post


2 comments: to “ A View from the Other Side of the Gender Gap!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster