THE DRESS  

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What do you wear when a dashing Englishman IM's you and asks you to come and dance with him? When you only have a few minutes to pull a formal look together, the task can seem quite daunting. I only had five minutes to make a decision so I pulled out THE DRESS. You know the one, right? THE DRESS that is simply more stunning than anything else in your inventory. THE DRESS you pull out when you want to make a dazzling impression on a first date, or even the tenth. Yes, that one.



For me, it is the Reiyel Dress from BAIASTICE HAUTE COUTURE.




More photos and such behind the jump!


This dress is totally not my style. In fact, several of those who know me best were surprised that I chose to buy it. Not suprisingly, I have nothing else like it in my wardrobe, and perhaps that is one of the things that makes it to special.

The minute I saw this dress in the store I was in love with it. It is quite simply remarkable. The colors are subtle and elegant and the detail on the gold embroidary is some of the best I've seen in all of SL. The skirt is my probably my favorite part...the movement is so soft and alluring. I felt like a Princess when I put this dress on for the first time, and every time since. (Thankfully, it comes with a crown!)

The Reyiel Dress is graceful, serene, and beautifully crafted. For me, it is THE DRESS.





And yes, I did get to have that dance with my new English friend.




Model Info:

Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Hair: ETD- Janae, Blonde
Dress: Baiastice Haute Couture - Reiyel Dress (includes shoes)
ShinyThings Gold Hoop Earrings, Amber

Email this post


4 comments: to “ THE DRESS

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster