Connecting RL style to our SL avi's  

Sunday, June 22, 2008




Look at your avi, what is he/she, or better yet WHO? SL is supposed to remake us, make us something different. But for most of us our avi is nothing more than our inner self coming out to play with the other inner souls. For us to live out our favorite things in SL, I am going deep for a min to make a point. I am no different with my avi either, so to find a store on SL that is an exact duplicate of the styles that are worn on Payten's RL owner....lol.....Me. The store is AE All Emerican Outfitters.

I was floored to see the store for the first time. When it all rezzed for me i felt like i was standing in my favorite real life store in the mall. It is this shopping experience that adds to the enjoyment of shopping there. You can walk through the racks of clothes, outstanding displays just like you were at the mall shopping. Only it's a little faster, cause you don't have to find your size and no trying on three sizes cause you just ate lunch at the food court, in SL it always fits.......LOL. AE is one of my oldest shopping places for clothes so i thought I'd pick just a few out of my inventory and let you see some of the looks AE offers.

AE combines both nice and casual looks into one. Nice collared shirt but with a pair of jeans, or even throw on some cargo shorts and bam, a look of casual bliss that says mhm look at me. The plaid shorts are very detailed and I really liked my cargo shorts belt that comes on the shorts. The collared shirts look so real because of a prim collar, raising up around your neck just like the real thing.


First outfit (second Pic)

Skin - Minnu

Eyes - Minnu

Hair - GL Menece sand

Tats - Shady tattoos

Shirt - AE Canyon Top w/ prim collar

Pants - AE Bleached wash jeans

Shoes - Shiny Things Oxfords sand

Jewelry - FKNY

Second Outfit

Skin, Eyes, Hair, Tats, and Jewelry same

Shirt - AE Long T-shirt

Shorts - AE University campus shorts (brown)

Shoes - Reaction Flit Flops

Third Outfit

Same as above except:

Shirt - AE American Striped Polo w/ white Thermal and prim collar

Shorts - AE Suge Belt Cargo's (tan)


Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster