From My Closet To Yours  

Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Being a struggling SL photographer, I don't always spend a lot of money on clothing. Oh, don't get me wrong. I WANT to spend a lot of money on clothes...shopping is my favorite sport, after all. But I try to keep myself on a budget.


Every once in awhile, though, an outfit comes along that I just can't resist spending those few extra lindens on. The latest release from Gothicatz is one of those rare gems. I know, I know...I've already posted about Gothicatz. But the newest release is a Special Edition, and "special" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Hypnotic is aptly named. This dress is STUNNING! I was instantly in love...and for me to be instantly in love with something that is neither red nor black is saying something indeed. I snatched it up immediately and after throwing on my trusty vinyl boots from Falln, I hit the grid in search of photo worthy opportunities.



There are so many good things about this dress, I don't know what to tell you about first--mostly because I can't pick a favorite part of this outfit.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the corset top. The strings that zigzag across the chest draw the eye and reveal a tantalizing bit of skin. Beneath the cups, the sides of the shirt are mesh except for the solid black fabric in an almost tiger striped pattern down the sides. That touch lends a bit of wildcat to this outfit, which makes it all the more appealing. Oh...and the metal adornments on the top, stockings, skirt, and gloves are one of the Gothicatz trademarks that won me over in the first place. I love the blending of materials to create an outfit.


Of course, then there is the FABULOUS skirt with it's metal belt and lovely strips of mesh. My photos do not do the movement of this skirt justice. It is simply delightful...feminine but with a little bit of attitude. Simply perfect.




This dress was worth every single Linden. I'm not sure there is a better compliment out there. Happy Shopping!




Model Info:
Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Manicure: Sin Skins Glitter Manicure, Black
Shape: Body Doubles Sarah Michelle Gellar (modified to look nothing like her).
Hair: ETD - Merijane II, Chocolate
Outfit: Gothicatz - Hypnotic, Special Edition
Shoes: FallnAngel Creations - Tall Vinyl Boots, Black
Jewelry: Inks & Kinks - Nostril Diamond Stud
Purple Rose - Vial of Blood Necklace, Female

Email this post


2 comments: to “ From My Closet To Yours

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster