Touch Of India  

Friday, June 13, 2008

I love the culture of India.

I love the food, the Saris, the gorgeous people, the language, the religion, the customs...it is all breathtaking and fascinating to me. So when I stumbled across a place in SL that sold Indian clothing, I was filled with anticipation and Zaara Indian Couture did not disappoint. Within one minute of being in the store, I was making my first purchase, the Tie n Dye Halter in Scarlet. With it's diamond shaped front and barely there back, this top is stunningly sexy and has quickly become one of my favorite pieces in the massive inventory I seem determined to grow.


I wanted to add a touch of India to my outfit but still remain casua,l so I threw on a pair of black pants from GG's Boutique, my Lucia heels from ZHAO, and lots of fun jewelry. In the end, I had a casual yet still very sexy India inspired outfit.


When you want to add a touch of exotic to your own personal fashion statement, check out Zaara Indian Couture. The detail is exquisite and all of the pieces, be they dresses, shirts, or jewelry are incredibly lovely and fashionable.




Model Info:

Skin: CS Charmed Skin 20 - Glitter-Silver 2
Eyes: Eye AC - DarkTurquoise Eyes
Hair: ETD Phoebe - Black
Manicure: Sin Skins Glitter Manicure, Crimson
Zaara - Tie n Dye Halter Scarlet
ND Red Jeweled Belly Bindi
ND Black and Red Bangles
DBA Bindi 1
Ruby Nose Piercing
GG's Boutique Black Pants
ZHAO Lucia - Black
I&K Captivity Tattoo
ShinyThings Gold Hoop Earrings, Red

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Touch Of India

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster