Splash into Summer!  

Monday, June 16, 2008


Since its getting blistery hot in my area, I thought it was only right to share some tasty, sexy swimsuits with you. Please follow after the jump..you won't be sorry! :0
My good friend Colleen (and excellent surfer), wanted me to look at some new surf rashies that would be used for the surf competition last Saturday at the Thor Bishop short board @ ElCorazon. Congrats to Colleen and all my awesome teammates in Tsunami Surf Team for shredding it up. I also want to take this time to say congratulations to all that surfed. If you are interested in checking it out you can join the http://www.surfslsa.com/ for more information.
Anyway, back to the subject at hand...Colleen was showing me the new girls rashies, which are worn while you surf instead of a bathing suit, and I was amazed by the design and quality of them. I found out that they were designed by Nora Wayne of tga swimwear. I will give you landmarks to her shops after the jump but wanted to first tell you what a great and talented person she is. I contacted her to let her know I was going to do a blog on her original work and she was so generous to allow me to blog on the suits shown. I really hope every single one of you rush right now over to one of her locations and buy one of each or all of her suits!! Thanks Nora so much...your amazing and see you in a competition soon ;)
SKIN IN ALL PICS ARE THE SAME: Caliente Express-Another Skin (Wuvme)5
HAIR IN ALL PICS ARE THE SAME: ETD-Lynne-Blonde
EYES IN ALL PICS ARE THE SAME: Glanz-Fresh Blue
EARRINGS IN ALL PICS ARE THE SAME-tga swimwear-abalone and wood
BRACELETS IN ALL PICS ARE THE SAME-tga swimwear-abalone and wood
Pics before the jump:
Purple one piece: tga swimwear-dahlia/amethyst
Middle-tga swimwear-jane/energy green

suit on the left-tga swimwear-daisy/grape juice
middle-tga swimwear-claudia/tango red
right-tga swimwear-tga rashguard/black

left-tga swimwear-tga bikini/violet
middle-tga swimwear-wrapped up/topsoil
right-tga swimwear-sweets/camelia
left-tga swimwear-rashguard/foliage/glam
right-tga swimwear-rashguard/stars/fire
Links to all three stores
tga swimwer-come surf said d-Bishara-http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bishara%20Island/250/249/26

**Thanks to Payten for helping me with the great pics and backgrounds.

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Splash into Summer!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster